Comment on page
Connect Your Wallet to PancakePoll
You've made a wallet and gotten your BEP20 tokens, now you just need to connect your wallet with PancakePoll and you're good to go!
Check out the steps below for how to connect each of our recommended wallets to PancakePoll.
To connect Trust Wallet follow the steps below. Note that Android and iOS devices do not use the same steps!
- 1.Open Trust Wallet and tap the DApps button on the bottom of the screen.
Could not load image
- 1.Scroll down to "Popular" and tap on "PancakePoll". If you cannot find it, simply put pancakepoll.com on the URL search bar at the top.
Could not load image
- 1.A new page will open with the PancakePoll logo and some information. Tap the Connect button.
Could not load image
- 1.PancakePoll will open up. If you see a Connect button in the top-right tap that and tap Trust Wallet from the list.
If you find you are unable to connect at step 4, go back to the DApps menu and find "PancakePoll" again. Using "Pancake Poll" from the "History" section may result in the same problem.
To connect to PancakePoll through iOS, Trust Wallet has prepared a detailed guide on using WalletConnect.
To connect MetaMask to PancakePoll follow the steps below.
- 1.Open MetaMask and tap on the burger icon in the top-left.
2. Tap Settings in the menu.
3. In the Settings menu, tap on Network.
4. Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
5. On the page that opens, type in the following details:
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
Chain ID: 56
6. Once you've confirmed entry into the new network, go back to the burger menu and tap Browser.
7. Type "PancakePoll" into the search field and start the search. The top result will be the PancakePoll platform. Tap to enter it.
8. Your wallet will ask you to connect. Tap Connect to connect to PancakePoll.
Token Pocket is a cryptocurrency management app that natively supports many cryptocurrency networks. It also has a desktop application available.
- 1.Tap the Discover button on the bottom of the main screen.
2. You'll see a DApp browser page open. Under "Recommended", find and tap the PancakePoll button. If you can't see PancakePoll under Recommended, you can also type Pancakepoll.com in the URL search bar.
3. A window will open saying that you will be opening a third-party DApp. Tap I got it and you'll be taken to PancakePoll's website connected to your wallet.
Token Pocket Mobile Setup Guide
SafePal is available as both a software and hardware wallet. The wallet is easy to install and create and comes ready to support BEP2 (Binance Chain) and BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain) right away.
- 1.Tap the 4 squares icon button on the bottom of the main screen.
2. You'll see a DApp browser page open. Under "DeFi", find and tap the PancakePoll button. If you can't see PancakePoll under DeFi, you can also type Pancakepoll.com into the URL search bar.
3. A window will open saying that you will be opening a third-party DApp. Tap Confirm and you'll be taken to PancakePoll's website connected to your wallet.
- 1.Open MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. By default, it will show "Ethereum Mainnet". Scroll down and click Custom RPC.
2. A window will open. Type in the details below.
3. Make sure you've typed everything in correctly and click Save. Binance Smart Chain will now be one of your network options.
5. A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click MetaMask (it's the top option on the list).
- 1.Open Binance Chain Wallet and click on the network selector at the top. The default network will be Binance Chain. Choose Binance Smart Chain from the list.
2. Visit the PancakePoll website. In the top-right, click Connect.
3. A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click Binance Chain Wallet (it's farther down the list).
Binance Wallet Setup Guide
- 1.When you open the application, DApps should be the default page (if not, click to the DApps page).
- 2.Halfway down the page you'll see a list of networks to choose from. Click BSC.
3. On the list of BSC DApps, you'll find PancakePoll links. Click a PancakePoll link. If you are unable to fin Pancakepoll simply type Pancakepoll.com into the search tab.
4. Your browser will open a PancakePoll tab and attempt to connect to Token Pocket.
You will not be able to use both MetaMask and TokenPocket connecting through the same web browser. Make sure you use a web browser without MetaMask plugin installed if you're using TokenPocket on your desktop computer.
Token Pocket Desktop Setup Guide
Remember - NEVER, under any situation, should you ever give someone your private key or recovery phrases.